I have found that the average tumblr user goes through 3 distinct stages:
- the “i just got an account and i have no idea what im doing how do i find blogs how does any of this shit even work” stage
- the “OMG TUMBLR IS THE BEST THING OF ALL CREATION HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK IT FACEBOOK LOL ALL OUTSIDERS ARE PEASANTS” stage
- and, finally, the “i fucking hate this website and everyone on it but i dont know how to leave” stage
- French: This chair is feminine! "La Chaise!"
- Italian: This chair is feminine! "La sedia!"
- German: This chair is masculine! "Der Stuhl!"
- English: This chair is a fucking object, I don't see a skirt or a pair of trousers anywhere on its cold hard surface, you people are fucking insane.
- Japanese: If you don't pronounce chair exactly right, you'll end up saying testicles instead.